::: Home |
|   ◆中文 |   ◆Sitemap |   ◆NCL
臺灣漢學資源中心
 
::: :::
*
個別中心 Individual Center



* Asia > University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam National University—Ho Chi Minh City
Share: facebook Twitter

Established in 1955, the HCMUSSH was originally known as the Faculty of Letters, which was part of Saigon University. October 1975 marked the beginning of a new era in the university's history when it began its first academic year after the reunification of the country, with various changes in its training objectives, curricula, and programs. Another landmark in the university's history was the merging of the Faculty of Letters and the Faculty of Sciences of Saigon University in April 1977, resulting in Ho Chi Minh City University, the largest training and research center in the South of Vietnam. March 1996 saw the separation of HCMC University into its two original component members, both of which were given independent status and became members of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City, and the university has been officially known as the USSH ever since.

國家圖書館與越南胡志明市社會科學與人文大學簽署臺灣漢學資源中心合作備忘錄

 

BACK TOP
*
 
 
 
logo   National Central Library, Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.
Copyright © 2012 All rights reserved.
Address: No.20, Zhongshan S. Rd., Zhongzheng District, Taipei City 10001, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Map and Location
Tel:886-2-23619132
Fax:886-2-23820747
E-Mail:trccsicd@ncl.edu.tw
http://ncl.edu.tw
無障礙標章